Consanguinamory Writers' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Here ☺️

2 posters

Go down

New Here ☺️ Empty New Here ☺️

Post by FireAndPowder96 Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:59 am

Hello all, I’m 23 and have been a member of KS for almost 2 years now. I was told about this forum from someone on KS. I’m in a GSA situation with my biological uncle and have been writing to help me express myself and my feelings. I’ve always loved writing and can’t wait to share some bits with you. Mainly I’ve been writing small paragraphs when the mood takes me in the hopes of piecing them all together into a bigger piece one day. Can’t wait to read your work! Feel free to reach out for support or research anyone who wants to talk about GSA I’d be more than happy to help! Thanks for having me!

FireAndPowder96

Back to top Go down

New Here ☺️ Empty Re: New Here ☺️

Post by soldier-sorcerer Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:15 pm

Hi FireAndPowder96, at the moment this forum is specifically for writers of sibling or cousin pairs. See this post: https://consang-fiction.forumotion.com/t60-rule-change-who-can-join-the-forum

I'm sorry about that. But this was the original focus of the forum. There is a creative writing section on the KS forum for people who want to write other kinds of pairings.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. You can still be here and participate but if you have other pairings you are writing about, you can share links to your stories instead.

Although this forum does have a section to discuss non-fiction, the writing sections of the forum are for talk of fictional sibling or cousin pairs. But you can link to your non-fiction in the non-fiction section. See this post for more info: https://consang-fiction.forumotion.com/t62-the-use-of-this-forum

So again, you can discuss writing but if you are writing non-fiction or anything that is not cousins or siblings, you would have to link to it outside the forum for now. I may open up the rules later but for now this is the focus.

I hope you understand. You are still welcome here though.

-Soldier/Admin
soldier-sorcerer
soldier-sorcerer

Back to top Go down

Post by FireAndPowder96 Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:06 pm

Ahh no problem soldier that’s totally fine! Thanks for welcoming me anyway!

FireAndPowder96

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum