Consanguinamory Writers' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Borgia Fanvideo (Cesare & Lucrezia)

2 posters

Go down

Beautiful Borgia Fanvideo (Cesare & Lucrezia)  Empty Beautiful Borgia Fanvideo (Cesare & Lucrezia)

Post by soldier-sorcerer Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:07 am

Had to share this stunning video. Borgia is a great series to watch for those who are interested in bro-sis relationships of the consanguinamorous kind. It's also a well written story overall:

<3333
soldier-sorcerer
soldier-sorcerer

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Borgia Fanvideo (Cesare & Lucrezia)  Empty Re: Beautiful Borgia Fanvideo (Cesare & Lucrezia)

Post by Unowen Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:56 am

Went searching for period portraits. CB looked pretty similar. LB was dark-haired and a little plump.

Excellent video!

UN
Unowen
Unowen

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Borgia Fanvideo (Cesare & Lucrezia)  Empty Re: Beautiful Borgia Fanvideo (Cesare & Lucrezia)

Post by soldier-sorcerer Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:59 pm

Yea, watching this show made me want to look up the actual history of the Borgias... I assumed the show took many liberties with the actual events and details which means much of the series is fictionalized but I still enjoyed it. Smile

Yea, it is lovely. I would like to make my own sometime when I get the chance. For now, I watch other people's vids. I'll make a thread for fanvideos where people can post their favourites.
soldier-sorcerer
soldier-sorcerer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unowen Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:14 am

Of course. In addition to their pre-consang relationships, the Borgias were Not. Nice. People. As we all know.

UN
Unowen
Unowen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum