Consanguinamory Writers' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey I'm Ian, nice to meet everyone!

2 posters

Go down

Hey I'm Ian, nice to meet everyone! Empty Hey I'm Ian, nice to meet everyone!

Post by ianbates Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:28 pm

Hey! As I stated lol I'm Ian and I am real glad to be here. I've been writing since forever lol and I never plan on stopping. I'm thankful to God for putting the show Bates Motel on my mind in January 2019 because after watching Norman and Normas relationship unfold in the show was that last straw that finally got me interested in the world of consangs and loving that ship openly on my Instagram for any and all backlash I received really gave me empathy towards people in these relationships but also a fire in me to fight for representation and changing of laws for said people.

I love writing really anything and have written many fanfiction but I have a special love and passion for my own original works. I am currently working on a story right now about four siblings that meet alternate versions of each other when they are all suddenly transported into a fantasy world and im having such a great time.

I'm really interested in presenting love as something that is not linear and not how society as acted like it has to look but also showing love in it's truest form of being selfless and perseverant and patient and not prideful and such. I love to see familial love in a light that isn't held back by what society says it's acceptable for families to show to each other and if they end up falling in love along the way so be it hehe.

I look forward to hearing about all of the projects you're all working on or will be in the future and just about whatever you feel like Sharing! I love to talk and to meet people and just brainstorm and get inspired about creating so i am real glad I found this forum !!

Hope y'all continue having Blessed days!

ianbates

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Ian, nice to meet everyone! Empty Re: Hey I'm Ian, nice to meet everyone!

Post by soldier-sorcerer Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:47 pm

Hey Ian! I'm so used to your username on Discord and Tumblr that it's a little strange to call you something else. lol

As you know, in order for this forum to work we most likely need a lot more people since there's no activity at the moment. But thank you for joining anyway and thank you for making an intro about what got you interested in this topic. I didn't know you got into it so recently (2019 still seems recent to me). You seem like the kind of person who was always in the community for longer than that. Very Happy Just...the enthusiasm. Very Happy

I have also developed more empathy after making my little Tumblr blog in the past for the purposes of researching more so I can write realistic characters. It really does make a person become more aware when they take the time to look into the topic more.

As I said, even though this place is not active just now, you can still post things if you want.

And I'm willing to open up the rules again to allow Mother/Son, Father/Daughter content if you can moderate. Also that story concept of the siblings sounds amazing! Keep working on it!

Welcome ^_^
soldier-sorcerer
soldier-sorcerer

ianbates likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Ian, nice to meet everyone! Empty Re: Hey I'm Ian, nice to meet everyone!

Post by ianbates Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:07 pm

Thank you for the reply and for your returned enthusiasm!!! 2019 is so recent when I think about it but it feels quite a lot longer honestly so I guess my whole life was sort of preparation for the curiousity that grew into passion and got me here. God's been good to me and I'm really happy that this, unlike some other things in my life was never something I had to unlearn prejudices with which made it a lot easier to accept things in my own life and the community as a whole!

I will look around at the things posted in the past that excited people and try to post there just to see if others are active or might become active if those things are brought up again as well as post my own things that I pray excite people to do more! I'm excited to see this all grow and to see you and your posts around!

I can definitely moderate those pairings! And I hope having them opened up will motivate more people to join!

Really glad to be here; and I plan to keep att current WIP for sure! (I'm legit writing some scenes from proship prompts at this moment to understand the characters and their bonds more)!!

ianbates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum