Consanguinamory Writers' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My own videos

Go down

My own videos Empty My own videos

Post by soldier-sorcerer Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:21 am

I made this video more for personal use than for anything else. But I feel I should maybe share since it serves an existing ship, even though that's not exactly why I made it. I labeled it in a way that makes it obscure, but since a few people ship these characters (Clary/Jonathan), if you take it as Bro/Sis, go ahead.

For an explanation of why I made this video, see this post:
http://rainbowamory.tumblr.com/post/175342076119/please-watch-in-480-p-for-best-quality-on-a

I'm taking this thread as the one I will post my own videos to, such as Albert/Victoria, once I actually make something for them (it'll be months since I need to find the time and the clips)..
soldier-sorcerer
soldier-sorcerer

Back to top Go down

My own videos Empty Re: My own videos

Post by soldier-sorcerer Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:38 pm

This is a 2nd reference video I made, for the same purpose, as explained here: http://rainbowamory.tumblr.com/post/176382588544/please-watch-in-480p-small-screen-unfortunately

Razz
soldier-sorcerer
soldier-sorcerer

Back to top Go down

Post by soldier-sorcerer Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:48 pm

I also made this video for Lelouch and Nunnally (brother and sister) from the anime Code Geass. It is meant to be more about their bond in general, not really romantic, but people can interpret it however they want. Smile I actually do have some other ideas that may be more romantic.

Here is the description I wrote to go with the video:

In a world of turmoil, Lelouch’s main focus is to protect Nunnally from the cruel men in power and the dangers that surround them. Throughout this journey, he comes to realize there was one more person he needed to protect her from: himself, and the demons within.

-Soldier
soldier-sorcerer
soldier-sorcerer

Back to top Go down

Post by soldier-sorcerer Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:58 pm

I made this for the consanguinamory art campaign. I wrote a bit about it on my Tumblr.

I made a separate channel to upload this one to because I may use that new channel more for consang-related content instead of my main YouTube channel going forward.
soldier-sorcerer
soldier-sorcerer

Back to top Go down

Post by soldier-sorcerer Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:58 pm

My first Fanvideo for Albert/Victoria.

In my edit there are a few points that are different from the original series:

1.    The only criticism I had about this show is that there was not enough build-up toward their relationship. So I had to create build-up by rearranging the clips to make their courtship look longer than it actually was in the show. The clips I used are from Season 1 only, because this video focuses on the early part of their relationship.

2. In the show, it is actually Victoria who proposes to Albert.

3. Victoria’s father had passed away so he is not actually in the picture, so I had to refer to Lord M as her “daddy” because he is the closest thing to a father figure she has. xD And it was kind of funny because Albert wanted his approval on some level. So it kind of does fit.

Thank you for watching ~ <3
soldier-sorcerer
soldier-sorcerer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum