Consanguinamory Writers' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of Artists open to drawing incest

Go down

List of Artists open to drawing incest Empty List of Artists open to drawing incest

Post by soldier-sorcerer Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:37 pm

If you didn't see the post on my blog, I just wanted to let people here know that we have a list of artists who are open to taking commissions depicting consensual incest! This list is a work-in-progress so if you have any names to add to it, please add it to the most up-to-date version of the list in the Google Doc that anyone can edit.

So far we have a decent amount of people and it is a starting point for writers and shippers of incest who want to get art commissions of their favourite pairings or their own original characters. There's a range of prices and styles so there is something for everyone's needs.

You can find the most up-to-date version of the list in the Commissions section of the incest shipping Discord. There is the Excel sheet you can download for yourself, and there is a link to the Google Doc as well:

https://discord.gg/CDaqwrV

If it says "Invite Link Invalid", press "Continue to Discord" and it will bring you there anyway. If you cannot access the Discord, please let me know. I hope the list is useful to you.
soldier-sorcerer
soldier-sorcerer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum