Consanguinamory Writers' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Background Image for the Forum (Suggestions?)

2 posters

Go down

Background Image for the Forum (Suggestions?) Empty Background Image for the Forum (Suggestions?)

Post by Admin Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:00 am

Hey, so when I first picked a template and the colors of the forum, I was aiming for it to be as pleasing to the eye as possible. This is why everything looks so plain.

But it was also because I couldn't decide on a background image.

One idea was to have images of well known fandom pairs (both non-canon and canon) along the left and right margins of the site. But my issue with that was that it wouldn't reflect that this forum is for Original Fiction, though it might still draw the right people...

Does anyone have any ideas? Or can anyone volunteer to create a background image that would fit the dimensions of the site?

Do you think we should have no background and just keep the plain look?

Admin
Admin

https://consang-fiction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Background Image for the Forum (Suggestions?) Empty Re: Background Image for the Forum (Suggestions?)

Post by soldier-sorcerer Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:47 pm

So... until someone else make a suggestion, I had an idea:

What if on the left-hand side we have a collage of popular ships in fandom and on the right-hand side we have images (drawings, sketches, lines from our written pieces) that depict our original characters?  (One side reminding us of the pairings that exist, and the other side giving us a glimpse of what the future might hold)

I was thinking of making the fandom images black and white so it doesn't distract the eye too much on the forum and since fandom is not the main focus here.
soldier-sorcerer
soldier-sorcerer

Back to top Go down